Are you a safety professional who’s enthusiastic about sharing your knowledge, experiences and insights? We are always looking for EHS experts to enhance our growing training and consulting business.
We offer full- and part-time employment, as well as contract opportunities for those who are interested in short-term or long-term projects, in a variety of industries.
You are an ideal fit for ETC Compliance Solutions if you have the following qualifications.
- Field experience in area of expertise – OSHA, MSHA, DOT, EPA
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills relevant to curriculum development, training and consulting projects
- Organized self-starter, detail-oriented with good follow-up and time management skills
- Strong work ethic and professional integrity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
Additional qualifications a plus:
- Authorized OSHA Outreach Instructor – General Industry & Construction
- Authorized MSHA Instructor
- EHS consulting experience – worksite audits, report writing, etc.
- CSP, CHMM, RSO, RSM, RSP, CMSP, CET
- Bilingual (Spanish)
If you’re interested in working with us, send your resume along with a cover letter specifying your area of interest and the type of arrangement (employee or contractor) you are seeking to .