Would you intentionally throw your money away?
What if you could…
- ensure environmental compliance
- improve sustainability
- reduce costs
Waste generators, hazardous or not, may be overlooking ways they can improve their environmental compliance, identify existing sustainability goals and in the process, reduce costs.
Many generators of waste overlook regulatory relief and exemptions. ETC will review current management methods and propose alternatives. Reducing risk and cost.
From trash compactors to drums, capturing waste material for transportation and disposal can be costly. ETC investigates all options to right size containers with an aim at reducing supply, transportation, and disposal costs.
Our objective is to improve environmental sustainability! Let’s partner in developing plans to eliminate waste through process change, reusables, and alternative materials. These contribute toward pollution prevention strategies and organization goals.
Commodity Value of Byproduct Materials
Many organizations pay to dispose of traded commodities. We’ll review waste material composition for potential revenue sources. ETC will propose segregation strategies and connect your group with potential outlets.
The talent at ETC has implemented waste management programs for Fortune 100 and 500 manufacturing facilities resulting in over $7 million in client cost reduction. These programs upheld the highest standards for safety and environmental compliance, resulting in zero safety incident and zero regulatory violations.
Waste Consulting Services Include:
- Inspection & Compliance
- Internal RCRA, DOT & OSHA Program Audits
- Information Management & Administrative Program Review
- Waste Identification & Characterization
- Waste Minimization & Pollution Prevent (P2) Planning
- Waste Program Benchmark & KPI Development
- Technology & Best Practice Review
- Standardized Disposal Methods & Communication Programs
- Customized Employee Training
Reduce Program Risk!
Year-to-date 5,193 facilities were issued violations and $20,233,958 in civil penalties were assessed for RCRA violations! ETC Compliance Solutions can review your program for potential risk, improve program operations, and train staff on RCRA compliance.
Reduce Program Cost!
Consider this, in a multi-year waste consulting program at a large manufacturing facility where 3,600 tons of waste were generated, these results were achieved:
- 97% of waste diverted from landfill disposal
- 45% reduction in disposal cost from 2016
- $208,000 average cost reduction for 2018
- Over $141,000 in annual cost reduction identified in one waste activity
- Over $170,000 of proposed improvements identified in single operations and financial assessment
- Over $4,000,000 in cost savings delivered to single facility in partnership
- Improved metric tracking, process efficiency, and regulatory compliance
Contact us today to discuss how we can customize a solution for your site-specific environmental needs!