Wondering in which direction to go when it comes to compliance training?
Custom training may be your solution!
At ETC, we understand that your training objectives may be as individual as your business itself. For this very reason, we have developed our Custom Training program. We excel at creating site-specific, cost-effective solutions to meet your training needs.
ETC specializes in developing custom training programs to meet our clients’ specific environmental, health and safety training objectives. Our diverse group of subject matter experts can bring one of our open enrollment courses to you, modify an existing program or develop a custom training program tailored to meet your site-specific needs. Your company is not a cookie cutter operation so a cookie cutter training program might not meet your needs!
Why Choose Custom Training?
- Train when it’s convenient for your business (early mornings, weekends or your off season).
- Address site-specific compliance challenges more in-depth.
- Give your employees the advantage of hands-on, real-world scenarios at your work-site.
- Train to your SOPs, your safety programs and reinforce your safety culture.
- Quality training demonstrates that employees are valued.
- Greater employee participation and input so you know what’s working and what’s not.
- Group pricing lowers per person cost.
- Not in Arizona? Our instructors/consultants have worked throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, South America and Africa. Don’t let a little thing like geography stop you from contacting us. If there is a way to get to you, we will go!
Why Choose ETC Compliance Solutions?
- We offer industry-specific training on unlimited topics pertaining to OSHA, MSHA, DOT and EPA.
- Our instructors have worked in their chosen fields and bring real-world experience (scenarios, examples, answers) to the classroom.
- Our programs meet or exceed regulatory requirements.
- Quality customer service, quick response, fast turnaround!
- Our instructors travel, passports in hand, if we can get to you we will be there!
- Maintain training records and send reminders for refresher training.
- In business for over 20 years.
- Selected topics taught in Spanish.
A Sampling of Custom Training Topics:
- 40-hr HazMat Technician
- 40-hr Medical First Responder
- Accident Investigation
- Active Shooter / Targeted Violence
- Asbestos for Transite Pipe / Roofers
- Back Injury Prevention
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Certified Flagger Training
- Customized DOT / IATA / Biological
- Electrical Safety for QW & High Voltage
- First Aid, Wilderness
- Forklift / Aerial / Scissor
- GHS / HazCom
- Incident Commander
- COHE (Lock-out / Tag-out)
- Respiratory Protection
- Rigging, Signal Person, Crane Certification
- Scaffolding & Fall Protection
- Spanish MSHA & OSHA
- Tower Climbing
- Trenching / Excavation
Real World Solutions
Imagine that OSHA shows up at your worksite on Friday for an unannounced inspection and finds that not all of your workers are following proper safety protocols and immediately shut down your site. Well, this happened to a company working a job in Southern Arizona. They called us on a Friday afternoon in a panic as I’m sure you can imagine; OSHA had shut them down and time is money! We were able to customize the training they needed based on their violations, secure a qualified instructor and put together the course curriculum to conduct the training Saturday morning. Our client was back in business within 24 hours!
On-site, specific program
A client expected an 8-hour class; however, after our instructor visited the workplace and reviewed his hazard analysis and policies and procedures, it was clear there was a very narrow focus to the training topic. The training was completed in four hours saving the employer a great deal of employee time and money.