Hazardous Waste Operations & Emergency Response – OSHA ruled that workers must be HAZWOPER trained if they perform the following operations:
- Clean-up operations required by a governmental body involving hazardous substances that are conducted at uncontrolled hazardous waste sites
- Corrective actions involving clean-up operations at sites covered by RCRA
- Voluntary clean-up operations at sites recognized by Federal, state, local or other governmental bodies as uncontrolled hazardous waste sites
- Operations involving hazardous waste that are conducted at treatment, storage, disposal (TSD) facilities; and
- Emergency response operations for releases of, or substantial threats of releases of, hazardous substances without regard to the location of the hazard.
Great Class! Instructor seemed appropriately concerned with the course material, knowledgeable, and very willing to answer all levels of questions with concern and integrity.
This course did an excellent job of covering quick methods to perform process hazard assessment. I really appreciated the exercises and “real Life” examples and demos to augment the course content.
Overall the course was very informative and helpful to understand the hazards I may be exposed to and how to work around them safely. I really enjoyed this course. Thank you.
Enjoyed this refresher course. The ability to interact with an instructor when questions came up enhanced the learning. – UXO Tech III in HAZWOPER Refresher training
Thank you so much. Your knowledge and enthusiasm really help getting through the content. – Formulation Chemist in 24-hr HAZWOPER training
This was one of the best HAZWOPER refreshers I have been a part of. Instructor was passionate about teaching which made it very enjoyable. – HAZWOPER Refresher attendee
Excellent presentation, good discussion, good examples, practical and engaging! – HAZWOPER Refresher attendee
- First Responder Awareness
- First Responder Operations
- HazMat Technician
- HazMat Specialist
- On-Scene Incident Commander
- Spill Response