Many mine operators from around the world, as well as their contractors, have contacted ETC for training and consulting services. We understand that mine safety comes with its own set of unique challenges: fall hazards, dust hazards, confined spaces, heavy equipment with traffic considerations, heat problems, fatigue, excavation of unstable ground, indigenous wildlife and plant life, and the use and storage of large quantities of hazardous chemicals.
- Have you identified the hazards at your workplace?
- Are you aware of the training that’s required for the tasks your employees perform?
- When was the last time you reviewed and updated your safety program?
- Are you looking for turn-key training, certification & compliance?
- Learn more about our EHS consulting services
- Is your certification up to date?
- Are you seeking certification to further your career?
- Refer ETC to your employer OR sign up for an open enrollment course!
Either way, we are here to help! Read on to learn more about the current MSHA training courses we offer or reach out to a compliance expert to help assess your current situation.